Valley Groups have one, simple purpose: to bring people together. We believe God created us to live in relationship with others and only then can we live the full life He intends for us. Sharing life through community is part of our design, but meaningful relationships aren’t always easy to find. That’s why Small Groups exist—to make these life-changing relationships relevant and accessible to you. Sign up for a Valley Group TODAY (use button below)!!
- Men of Strength: Saturday at 9am at Hopewell campus.
- De-Stress: Thursdays at 7pm online.
- Book of Ephesians: Thursdays at 7pm online.
- Get out of Your Head: Wednesdays at 7pm at Hopewell campus
- Essentials of Parenting: Raising Kids with a Faith that Lasts: Tuesday’s at 7:30pm in Poughkeepsie
- Women and Finances: Mondays at 7pm online.
- Mothers on Mission (M.O.M): Tuesdays at 10am in Poughquag
- Daniel: Lives of Integrity, Words of Prophecy: Tuesdays at 11 am in Lagrangeville.
- Living and Doing Life Together: Sundays at 7pm online.
- Valley Men’s Group: Wednesday’s at 7pm at Hopewell campus.
- Selfcare and Scripture: Thursday’s at 7pm online.
- Scripture Deep Dive: Wednesdays at 7:30p online.
- Fear and Faith: Sundays at 6pm online.
- Book of Galatians: Tuesdays at 7pm Hopewell campus.
Leading a Group
Leading a Small Group isn’t about being perfect; it’s about serving others by giving them a place to connect. Hosting a group is simple—choose a topic that interests you and select a time and location to meet with others to share it. We give you essential tools to make your Small Group successful through Leader Training and a directory where you can register your group so others can find it easily. We believe people’s lives are changed one semester at a time by moving one step toward Christ, and as a Small Group leader you get to play an important role in that process.