Valley Groups have one, simple purpose: to bring people together. We believe God created us to live in relationships with others and only then can we live the full life He intends for us. Sharing life through community is part of our design, but meaningful relationships aren’t always easy to find. That’s why Small Groups exist—to make these life-changing relationships relevant and accessible to you. Sign up for a Valley Group TODAY (Summer sign-up session currently closed)!!
Current Valley Groups:
- To Live is Christ, To Die is Gain with George Engel: Saturday at 9 am at Hopewell campus.
- De-Stress (Women's Group) with Ashley Bass: Thursdays at 7 pm in Poughkeepsie/online.
- You and Me Forever with Pat and Theresa Farley: Mondays at 7 pm in Wappingers Falls.
- 20 Somethings Summer Events with Jacob Bentley: Sundays at the Hopewell campus.
- Essentials of Parenting (Marriage Group) with the Danforths/Daniels: Tuesday’s at 7:30 pm in Poughkeepsie.
- Marvelous Moms with Lindsay Sullivan Tuesdays in Fishkill.
- Shutter Sisters with Paula Zammikiel: Tuesday at 7 pm at Hopewell campus.
- Sisterhood Serving with Christine Colon: Day and time to be determined in Poughkeepsie.
- Thrive Tribe (Women's Group) with Marissa Jones: Thursday’s at 7 pm online.
- Newlywed Nights with Josh and Michaela Silva: Fridays at 7 pm in Poughkeepsie.
- Alive in Christ (Women's Group) with Fabiola Lambert: Sundays at 3 pm online.
- Reasoning Through the Scriptures with Tamy Williams: Tuesdays mornings in Wappingers Falls.
- Living and Doing Life Together with Marco and Sharon Lovell: Sunday at 7 pm in Poughkeepsie.
- Valley Men's Group with Chris Kelly: Wednesdays at 7 pm at the Hopewell campus.
- God-Centered Family (Threefold Cord) with Femi and Sola Ogunsola: Friday at 7 pm in Lagrangeville.
- Putnam Valley Group with Lydia and Terry Wright: Fridays at 7 pm in Putnam Valley.
- Everyday Jesus with the Karen and Aaron Johnson: Wednesdays at 7 pm in Hopewell Junction.
- Cooking and Purpose Driven Life For Middle Schoolers with Melissa Berardis: Mondays at 6:30 pm in Hopewell Junction.
- The Problem of Jesus with Stephen and Jasmine Francis: Thursdays at 7 pm in Poughkeepsie.
- Life in Christ with Mark and Mary Deane: Fridays at 6:30 pm in Lagrangeville.
- Valley Women's Small Group with Kelley Iuele: Wednesday at 7 pm in Hopewell Junction.
- Women's Bible Study with Rebekah Brandl: Tuesdays at 11 am in Lagrangeville.
- Revelation Bible Study with Dan Gilman: Tuesdays at 7 pm at the Hopewell campus.
- Worship with Joe Gatusso: Thursdays at 7 pm at the Hopewell campus.
Mentoring at Valley
Here at Valley, we believe that people move best on their spiritual journey when they travel together in groups that regularly meet, seek God, and love one another. That’s why we offer Small groups and Mentor Relationships for men & women.
A mentor relationship is simply when someone walks alongside you and helps you move closer to Christ.
We'll pair you with a mentor for a three-month period of time where you'll meet one-on-one every other week; mentoring is a relationship is which one person empowers another for greater personal growth and ministry effectiveness and it's an awesome relational experience!
Leading a Group
Leading a Small Group isn’t about being perfect; it’s about serving others by giving them a place to connect. Hosting a group is simple—choose a topic that interests you and select a time and location to meet with others to share it. We give you essential tools to make your Small Group successful through Leader Training and a directory where you can register your group so others can find it easily. We believe people’s lives are changed one semester at a time by moving one step toward Christ, and as a Small Group leader you get to play an important role in that process.