Welcome to vKids Elementary
Valley Kids (vKids) is the children’s ministry at Valley Christian Church. vKids is designed with kids in mind!
vKids elementary is for kid’s kindergarten through 5th grade. It is our mission in vKids elementary to partner with families in raising children to know, love and grow in their relationship with God, and to share His love with others. Valley Kids are encouraged to trust God, make wise choices and build friendships that will last.
vKids Elementary is a safe, nurturing and fun environment where your child will be cared for and taught God’s Word on their level. It is a space where a child can come to know God and grow in their relationship with Him and with their peers and leaders too!
What to Expect:
You can expect to be welcomed and invited in by one of our vKids volunteers. We will help your child get acclimated and connected with other children and leaders. You can expect your child to learn about Jesus and to have fun! In fact, we encourage you to ask them if they did!
Each weekend, in vKids Elementary your child will experience:
· high energy worship through music and singing
· interactive games related to the lesson
· scripture memorization
· engaging age appropriate Bible stories
· small groups
Small groups are a component of the vKids Elementary Sunday morning experience. In these groups children can learn together and grow in meaningful relationships with each other and their leaders. Small groups provide kids space to share, ask questions, have fun together, grow in community, be encouraged and pray. Small group activities engage kids, reinforce main points from the Bible story and give opportunities to play and practice what they are learning.
Health and Safety Precautions
Here are the new health precautions you can expect for the safety of everyone in the Valley Family:
- Pre-registration is required for anyone entering the building.
- All families will check-in upon arrival outside in the Family Tent in the front of the church.
- Wellness checks will be conducted at time of check-in at the Family Tent. No one with symptoms of any kind will be permitted into the facility.
- Children sanitize hands before small group time.
- Masks must be worn by leaders and children at all times.
- Social distancing will be maintained whenever possible.
- Attendance sheets are kept for our records should the need arise for contact tracing.
- vKids auditorium surfaces are disinfected after every service.
- Toys will be changed after each service. Used toys will be swapped out for new ones at the end of each service.
- Currently no items from home (except coats) will be allowed in vKids auditorium.
Want to Volunteer?
Do you want to be part of a ministry that is making a difference in the lives of kids!? Sign up and we’ll contact you to let you know how you can be part of the team.
All vKids Elementary volunteers are screened, trained and undergo a background check.