What To Expect
- We have THREE live, in-person Sunday Services at 9:00am, 10:30am and 12:00 pm (Hopewell Campus only) with a limited capacity, in order to maintain social distancing. (Each service will be one hour or less)
- In order to follow attendance and capacity guidelines, all non-volunteers will have to register for services.
- We continue to offer our Valley Online Campus, so everyone can stay connected together. If you have to work, are immunocompromised, have an underlying condition or at an "at risk" age, you can still watch our services online, as they play every two hours Sunday (9am - 9pm), throughout the week, Mon. - Thurs. (7pm).
- Masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES upon entering the building.
- Families will sit with at least two chairs empty from other families.
- Our VKids Ministry will also follow social distancing guidelines. There will be VKids Ministry for walkers-5th grade ONLY during this phase of reopening. (No nurseries are available)
- We highly recommend that vulnerable individuals and the elderly stay home and watch services online or consider joining a Valley Micro-Site.
SAFE AND SANITIZED
- We will be sanitizing our facility before and after each Sunday Service. All hard surfaces will be wiped down and all seats will be sprayed with a safe disinfectant spray.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned before and after each worship experience.
- All our volunteers will use masks.
- It will be a 100% contactless and touchless worship experience.
In order to effectively execute these services, we need volunteers who are willing to serve weekly. Click below if you are ready to serve in one of these five areas: Host Team, Sanitizing Team, Security Team, Worship Team, Online Campus Team.
Please pray that God will continue to help us navigate through this process of re-opening. Pray for volunteers, finances, and wisdom. Also, pray that people would not be fearful to return but full of excitement and faith.